Monday, January 22, 2007

The Most Depressing Day of the Year, 2007




From my blog last year (link, but it is copied below):

"Extra! Extra!

Dave Letterman said today (January 25, 2006) is the most depressing day of the year.

Someone should have told me earlier. So Dave told a bunch of ways to 'make you happy.' The only one I remember was that if Hillary gets in the White House you can bet Bill will misbehave again.

Followed by a clip, George Bush saying "follow me, the world is going to be worse." I won't remember that.

I wonder what tomorrow will be?"

Well, with next year and an election coming up, Hillary could get in the White House.

Little did we know that Mema would die [link]--but we aren't depressed over that, we are just a little lonesome for her already.

Ok, we miss Mema.

People are following George Bush, things might be worse.

For a hint of what he will say about Lindsay Lohan tonight, go here.

Well, I'm not depressed today. I hope you aren't either!









Comments:
Just dropping by to say "Hi" my friend.

I don't know what to think about Hillary. Party issues aside, I don't think that she is the right person.
 
Gday JIm and Mrs JIm
im an aussie dont know much about Hilary . and im definetly noy depressed take care ((((Hugs))))l
 
It will be time to 'go to cash' in the investments by the end of 2008. The end of our great economy is in sight. But it's been a fabulous six years.
Well, I guess it may also be the end of our country as we know it for that matter.
 
Hi Jim ~~ I am not in the least depressed either. Thanks for your visit. Yes it is great to get e-mails from some of my grandchildren. I have
12 of the best, but only about half send occasional e mails. Some are too
young. Do you send yours some e mails? Then maybe if you did, they would reply. Take care Jim, Regards, Merle.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?