Wednesday, February 14, 2007

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Happy Valentine's Day! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Comments:
Happy Valentine's Day Jim :O)

I like the old cars (steel and all) better than the new ones. With the way people drive these days....makes me long for a horse and buggy. No joke!

Take Care and stay warm!
 
I love your cute hearts Jim.

I hope you were spoilt rotten by Mrs Jims with chocolates, hugs and kisses. lol

Take care xx
 
Hi Jim ~~ I hope you and Mrs. Jim had a lovely Valentine's Day. I like the hearts too. You sure took a lot of
photos at that motor show, looks as though you enjoyed it.
Thanks for your comments. My friend Margaret who sent the Tablecloth
story had checked with Snopes too and
they had said ""True or not, this is a fabulous story" So we will never know for sure I guess. Good story though.
Take care, Cheers, Merle.
 
Love your site...Then again I'm a tomboy anyway. :)

Hello, I’m BJ I just stopped by to view your site and say God Bless You.

Here are my sites.

http://www.freewebs.com/friendsareagift

http://www.freewebs.com/friendsareagift2
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?