Friday, March 27, 2020
The Letter "M" ~~ Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(THE THIRTEENTH LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter "M" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "M";
(B) "Mixed" (Tom's choice);
(C) A Favorite;
_ _ _ _
(A) Starts with the Letter "M": "My" starts with the letter "M . It is a powerful little possessive pronoun. A relative of the possevie adjective, "Mine". Little children include My and Mine in their first group of words. And they know the correct meaning of them.
My Texas Bluebonnet pictures probably will only these three this year. We are to remain in our houses here, 7 million of us until the Corona virus pandemic is over for us. We think that means we should not leave and go to the county west of us not in quarantine as we might spread the disease to over their. But that and farther west is where more still are blooming, fields of them.
My Louisiana Iris picture shows our Iris patch starting to bloom. We have given one bouquet away already. These iris are from a few bulbs we moved to here in Katy a few years ago.
(B) "Mixed" (Tom's choice): "The View" was NOT MIXED today, they were SEPARATED with each broadcasting from her own home. Working at home is 'Social Distancing' at its extreme.
(C) A Favorite: "Meet Me at the Bridge; but after 'Social Distancing' is over"
(D) Reflections: "Meeting at the Bridge"
The turtle gathering place. But on this walk we had nothing for them. Must needs go to the Feed Store again.
_ _ _ _
My Two Questions (you can answer just one if you wish).
(1) Now that we are shutins of sort where do you ealk for exercise? We walk in the Green Belt area and the sidewalks in front of the houses.
(2) What do you think of when we are discussing "Turtles"? I think of the story, a fable, "The Turtle and the Hare.
(1) what is your favorite "M" word? This time it will be "Me", all "Mine".
(2) What comes to mind when you hear "Walking Picture" mentioned? Most times I think of favorite places I have walked with my camera.
I also think of Margaret who reads here and leaves a comment almost every week. Her post shows beautiful places where she has Walked. Thank you Margaret.
_ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James, (click here for his Reflections Photos).