Friday, March 31, 2023

Letter "M" --- Friday's Weekend Roundup 10 / Reflections and-or Street/Candid Captures

 - Tom's "M" Week's Prompts,  Starts with "M." A Favorite. - "M"ultiples. 
 - James' Reflections and-or Street/Candid Captures.
_ _ _ 


Starts with "M.":   "Messy" starts with "M" for a Mess of stuff found under the granddaughter's, KP's, bed for starters here.

[Click on most picture for larger sized viewing]

A Favorite:  "Mother Goose and Grimm" is one of my Favorite Comic strips. Mother Goose is the Mom while Grimmy is a messed up messy teenager.  A little sister cat also is featured quite often.


Tom's choice, "Multiples":  "Multiples" of Munchies for Mrs. Jim's bridge group to help their nerves along while trying to be the day's winner.



James' Reflections and-or Street/Candid Captures:   This is very Modern and with Touchless restroom in our local hospital, Houston Methodist Hospital West.  

 


I give it a 5+ Star Rating, scale of 0 - 5,  amongst the public restrooms I've visited and rated (click to see them all) and posted on my blog. Note from the photo on the left that the door opener is even touchless. 

Bravo!!! 
_ _ _ _  
The Fine Print:   

 - [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra-large.] 
 - The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law. 
 - I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Traveler" (click here, Link, for Tom's Weekend Reviews) 
 - I am also linking again this week with James of "Weekend Reflections/Street Photos" (click here for his Street Folk and Reflections Photos).
..

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
...Jim, I never took you to be a MESSY guy!
...I'm not sure if I know MOTHER Goose and Grimm.
...MULTIPLE MUNCHIES look good.
...MODERN and touchless is a great iseda.
Thanks Jim for stopping by.
 
Those messes take me back to when my kids were teenagers.
 
This is a great blog post. So many witty descriptions of the photos like a photo tunes Tom runs.
 
I am not a messy person! Most doors here are now touchless, they installed many during the pandemic.
 
oh man that is definitely a messy room. I can say that even my daughter's isnt that bad.
 
That's quite a restroom it reminds me of the ones at our local shopping mall.
"Punch, boys, punch; punch with care.
A blue trip slip for an 8 cent fare,
A buff trip slip for a 6 cent fare
A pink trip slip for a 3 cent fare.
Punch in the presence of the passenjare." Help! :-)
 
Hi (It's Lynne). I have had to use a tissue to touch that door opener. Nice to see a toi less one!

 
And those munchies make me hungry! (Lynne again)
 
When you can't see the floor, it's time to clean. lol
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?