Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Passion of the Christ named most controversial film ever -- I haven't seen it, it isn't on my list

Chron.com Passion of the Christ named most controversial film ever

Well, well, how about that. The Da Vinci Code is at Number 13 for controversy. I haven't seen that one either.

I have seen Over The Hedge with GrandChild # 4, Karen Jr. All animated with not much plot. The animation and voice overs were fine for me. I think it should have been rated PG-13 instead of PG as there was violence and thievery (stealing food from peoples' houses) .

We saw RV, it was hilarious!

Three movies now showing are on my list, Cars, A Prairie Home Companion, and Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth (write-up).

Having been to Alaska and seeing what can be seen now, but before had been covered up with ice almost eon's old. Things are alarming, even without seeing the picture, just through reading, I feel our coastal cities will all be covered with 10s of feet of water by time for our grandchildren's old age.

To see An Inconvenient Truth, we will have to go to the Landmark River Oaks Theatre, 2009 West Gray Street, Houston, TX, 77019. That means a nice meal downtown someplace first.

Can we up load pictures now? YES, YES, MY FEET PICTURE UPLOADED!! Maybe it was because I only asked for medium size? See you there soon.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?