The 27th issue of Weekend Roundup for this year...
The week's prompts:
(1) Starts with "A"; (2) A Favorite; and (3) Airplane (I changed from Apple)
(1) Starts with "A": Assortment starts with "A".
Here we have an Assortment of Colors. Some I took in Santiago, Chile, a few were screen prints of which I have lost where the original was. I'll take any off that you show me belong to you.
(2) A Favorite: It really was nice to take this contraption off Wednesday and leave it off. My Orthopedic doctor's last instruction was wear it two more weeks and then set the immobilizer adjustment to 90 degrees or don't wear it.
No Brainer, which do you think I did? The knee is a little stiff but I think it will last for a bit.
My next appoint is for July 19 for seeing the doc. If the kneecap break hasn't healed I will opt to just leave it be if I have a choice. Or ???? We will see.
My other kneecap, the right one was broken after a fall down concrete steps in 2007 and it would not heal. We, the doc and I, opted to leave it be. It has now calcified and has given me NO PROBLEMS. You can read about that here.
This is the airplane, a Paper Airplane, that I made for the Paper Airplane flying contest on our long cruise, from Los Angeles to Rio de Janeiro a year and a half ago. (link).
This one won, it was to fly from the balcony above down to below the piano on the floor below (I think that was it, perhaps another year).
My prize was this nice water drinking container which I gave to KP, our youngest granddaughter.
An aside, I perfected my paper plane design while still in grade school and it hasn't changed since. It is a winner.
Apple? There are apples in the lower left of the grocery story picture, click on it and you will see them next to the yellow pears.
- - - - - - The end, that's all for tonight.
The fine print: - I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- Click on any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.
Labels: Jim Does, Travel, Weekend Roundup 02