The 31st issue of Weekend Roundup for this year...
The week's prompts:
(1) Starts with "E"; (2) A Favorite; and (3) Double
(1) Starts with "E": Evening starts with "E". This was the scene over our side yard fence, facing south with the sun going down in the West, to the right.
(2) A Favorite: Granddaughter and Grandmother, Mrs. Jim
(3) Even: Getting Even with these wasps. They had invaded our house through a weep hole just below and to he right of the front door.
It took me about an hour to kill all these, I should have counted them. Perhaps you could do that from the picture. Or take an educated guess.
On the left, the weep hole with the dead wasps. I killed them as they came out to evade the bug spray. You can just barely see the weep hole peeking through the fern on the right, at its left hand side through the "V" in the fronds.
Did I Get Even or did I get even?
- - - - - -
The end, that's all for tonight.
The fine print: - I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- Click on any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.
Labels: Family, Jim Does, Texas Skies, Weekend Roundup 02