Friday, August 24, 2018
Weekend Roundup -- 08-18(b) (for letter "H")
(4) Pictures on the bottom are for "Reflections"
(1.a) Correction: Last week's lovely Garden Salad was not from a restaurant. Our daughter Karen made it for us. She made it for Granddaughter KP's pool party, four of us with KP swimming. It was for main course with all the pretty vegatables and then burrata cheese for protein and dairy. Summer late afternoon had just set in. Perfect for swimming.
Can you guess where that is?
Answer: In my Bible . (highlight the empty area)
(3) Horse: This Ceramic Horse and the Bronz Horse originally belonged to my Grandpa H. He had a large collection of figurine and toy horses, somehow my dad obtained these two when my Grandfather had to leave his Home. And now I claim them.
The toy animals I really like are the figures that are made to go along with the toy barns. But I will not pay full price for them, probably spending birthday or Christmas gift money at years end when they are on a really nice sale would be just right. But then what would I do with them? Probably wish I had a barn.
Did you know that I rode my horse, Minnie,
to a country high school for my first two years?
Every morning I was met by two neighbor girls
who rode their horses. Our barn held eight horses.
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.
- Photo and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2018, All Rights Reserved
- Click on any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.