Saturday, November 28, 2009
Feelings — Six Word Saturday
Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words.
Six Word Saturday, Click the box --> to visit Cate's blog with Mr. Linky showing all the other blogs participating this week. Cate runs Six Word Saturday. She would like for you to participate.
Labels: Six Word Saturday
Thursday, November 26, 2009
She's on the way to our house right now!
(Grandbaby KPs First Thanksgiving
at four months old)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving -- Yes, it's Monday before already
I will be reading and leaving some comments.
Don't know how much I will post until afterward.
1. Daughter, Karen: “We will have it at our house this year.”
2. Daughter. Karen: “Can you have it at your house, my in-laws aren’t coming this year?”
3. Mrs. Jim: “Oh sure, come on up. You haven’t seen our new floors yet.” (Mrs. Jim’s sister from Louisiana and OM are coming, so we will have eight.)
4. Jim: “I don’t want you to do all that cooking and stuff. We will eat the buffet this year. I made reservations for 12:30. You can peek at the menu here.”
Remember this from last year?
Now she's selling her book. And signing a few of them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This guy is pretty smart.
His maker is very creative.
Click on him.
Then click on the PLAY button you see.
- - - - - - - - - -
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
MILLIE: I is ...
TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'