Friday, November 02, 2018
Weekend Roundup -- 18-18(b) (for letter "R") -- Reflections too
(1) Starts with "R": "Real" starts with "R". These are Real Brach Candy Corns that I bought for National Candy Corn day on October 30. That day is also my Birthday, I am not telling my age. The Real ones cost twice as much as the store brands do.
(2) A Favorite: Red Velvet is my Favorite kind of cake. I received an email offer of a Free Red Velvet cupcake for my Birthday as it came up again on October 30th.
You can see what is left of a dozen Bundt mini-cakes that our daughter brought us in the evening. It had a column of Red Velvet cakes, one is still left. After opening my present we each, KP, Karen, SIL Bill, Mrs. Jim, and each I had one.
When we signed up to be on their emailing list one of the blanks required us to tell our birthday, Day and Month. The Bundt cake bakery is across the street from our library and around the corner.
(3) Red: For my birthday our daughter, Karen, gave me four Marriot Hotel bottles of candy. Two were full of Red "Hot Tamales", Hot Cinnamon Candies.
(4) Reflections: This is the inside of our front door. The glass is reflecting the Jack-O-Lantern I had sitting inside on the hall table. Through you can see the Porch outside from where the Trick or Treaters rang our door bell.
There was a tall light directly above the plastic pumpkin and it also reflected in the bottom of the lantern making it seem there was a candle burning inside.
I was the candy man as Mrs. Jim was still recovering from her bunion surgery and could put no weight on her left foot. My candy, Red Wrappered KitKat Bars, were inside this pumpkin.
_ _ _ _
The fine print:
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.
- Photos and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2018, All Rights Reserved
- Click on any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.