Friday, November 09, 2018
Weekend Roundup -- 19-18(b) (for letter "S") -- Reflections too
(2) A Favorite: Small Car ~~ I like small cars if they are hopped up a little. This one is a toy decorator 1949 Nash. (BTW, the fluorescent lights are shimmering (seek # 3 here) in the reflections on the car.) The number 94 was the Nash's number in the movie, Cars.
My friend back when I was a college dropout and worked in a watch factory (Elgin Nation Watch Company, Lincoln, Nebraska) I had a friend who had one of these when I first met him. Soon after meeting he traded it for a 1951 Chevy Convertible.
(3) Shimmering: I like to watch the fixed Web Cams, check on who goes by or who is gone by. You can check on the Princess ships here: https://www.princess.com/bridgecams/?shipCode=pa
(4) Reflections: Note the little bird "fishing" alongside the water in our flood control pond. Click on the photo to the right for a larger view.
(5) a Bonus: See below for a SUDOKU that I copied from our newspaper. It has one of these Puzzles in every issue. The stars relate the degree of hardness. One star will be very easy, five stars are very hard.
All are workable, I like those with up to three stars and will generally work the ones with four. Five take up too much of my time.
(a) Each row each, up and down, must contain all the numbers,
1 through nine. Same for the columns.
(b) Each box must have all nine numbers
Try working this one !!!
_ _ _ _
The fine print:
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.
- Photos and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2018, All Rights Reserved
- Click on any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.