Friday, November 18, 2016
~~ Friday’s Hunt v.2.21 -- "U" is for ... and a little Quiz
2. Week's Favorite: A tossup between the three below.
- Probably I should choose the first one of Mrs. Jim and KP walking to KP's school in the fog.
- Then a tie, I'll pick the large moon because I won't live long enough to see another.
- The bottom one is this week at our local Kroger Grocery store the computer hung up and had to be restarted. That all took about a half hour and only cash sales could be made until the computer was back up.
3. Nature: Notice the egret from my November 4 post is still "fishing" in the twilight. He is walking back to his starting place.
I hope he or she had a big catch that day. There may be many mouths to feed back home.
(Note: The top picture is also a pretty gift from Nature. Useless perhaps)
_ _ _ _ _
The Fine Print:
- Teresa of Eden Hills, (click) is running this meme, Friday's Hunt. Her rules are: "Welcome to linkup for Friday’s Hunt. It’s very simple. Anyone can participate. The link opens at 7pm Friday Central time and will close Sunday at 7pm. "