The 25th issue of Weekend Roundup for this year...(next to last letter)
- the Letter "Y" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "Y"; (B) A Favorite;
(C) "Y" for Young" (Tom's choice); and (D) Reflection(s).
[Click on any picture to see it alone, large size,
click again for larger still view]
[Pictures are some I took in Valparaiso, Chile, just in case I ever needed Yellow]
[Pictures on down were from Coquimbo, Chile]
(A) Starts with "Y": "Yellow" starts with "Y". Some of my Pictures with Yellow in them. From Coquimbo and Valparaiso, Chile.
(B) A Favorite: Another "Sleeping Dog" we found at Coquimbo, Chile.
(C) "Y" for "Young" (Tom's choice): This Young Lady I found in Valparaiso, Chile.
(D) Reflection(s): This is a river, I am not sure of it's name, in Valparaíso, Chile.
[click on pictures for larger view,
click again for larger still]
I ended with the view from Pablo Neruda's home. It is atop the hill, looking over the harbor and out to sea. Inspirational for some nice poetry. Read of this world famous poet here, my blog entry of his home here(the bottom part of the posting), and read more of Valparaiso here.
_ _ _ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- Photos and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
- Click on most any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.
Labels: 2016 South America, Dogs, Reflections, Weekend Roundup 03