Friday, November 29, 2019
The Letter "V" ~~ Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(THE TWENTY-SECOND LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter "V" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "V"; (B) A Favorite;
(C) "V" for '"V"ertical' (Tom's choice); and (D) Reflections.
(A) Starts with the Letter "V": Valencia Oranges
(B) A Favorite: Candy for my Sweet Tooth, Christmas is approaching.
Where we live now according to deed restrictions I cannot erect any antenna attached to our property. This is hard on Ham Radio Operators (Amateur Radio), hard for making emergency communications also.
(D) Reflections: Mrs. Jim and I were outside the Pro Shop watching our granddaughter practice her putting in preparation for another Sunday afternoon kid's golf game. I just happened to look into the shop window and saw this pretty golf course being Reflected.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
My Two Questions (you can answer just one if you'd like):
1. What has been your experience with Citrus Fruit? I cannot eat grapefruit because they interfere with taking Statins for my HIGH cholesterol situation..
2. What are your tastes in Candy? I like Chocolate the best..
1. What is your favorite "V" word? "Victory", I like to win..
2. What are your experiences with Ham Radio Operators?" I am a Ham Radio Operator with an "Extra Class License." That is the highest class and had the most operating privileges', such as frequencies, power, ands modes of operation (example, Morse Code only on certain bands for some lower class ones.) Each succeeding higher class, four common ones, have harder tests than the one below. I started with the "Novice Class" which no longer exists back in 1960.
How to become a Ham Radio Operator link.
_ _ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law. - I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- Photos and Text Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved