Friday, May 22, 2020
The Letter "U" ~~ Weekend Roundup and Reflections
BABY GIRL !!!
a new Baby Girl Great Great-granddaughter last week. That happened Thursday night.
The twenty-first issue of Weekend Roundup for this year, 2020...
(THE TWENT-IFIRST LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter "U" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "U";
(B) "Under" (Tom's choice);
(C) A Favorite; and
_ _ _ _
We had a pleasant ferry ride (Sidney Ferries) around the Harbor on the Inner Harbour Ferry. It left the Circular Quay and sailed over to the Australian National Maritime Museum. I liked going under the Harbour Bridge. You can see the Sydney Opera House in the background.
(A) Starts with the Letter "U": Unknown starts with "U". This soup was good, great, as it is homemade by Mrs. Jim. but I don't know what kind it was. Nor do I know the fried stuff on the left.
I will let you guess what kind of goodies we ate?
(highlight the blank area below for the correct answers)
at Suzie Wong's on a Sunday after church.
It was really good, Hot and Sour soup.
The other was part of our lunch, neither
of us knew what it was, just Chinese.)
_ _ _ _
My Two Questions (you can answer just one if you wish):
(1) What comes to mind when you think of "Under"? I think of my dictionary that I hardly use anymore. It is an "Under the Bridge with Dick and Harry", 1970's edition.
(2) When was the last Birthday that you celebrated? Our oldest great granddaughter was due to have us a new Baby Girl Great Greatgranddaughter last week. That happened just during the night now. 6.8 pound BABY GIRL.
(1) What is your favorite "U" word? This time it will be Undecided. That is my official political viewpoint for poles but I'd rather call it Independent. I keep my blogs free of political talk, this is the closest I've come in the 15 years I've blogged. If there is a political comment I quickly remove it and slap the wrist of whoever left it.)
(2) When did you last play a sport? I have not played Golf for about seven years. My artificial knee joint gave me fits after playing and lasted a day and a half after. But I may learn to play "Old Men Golf" this year. Walking is my only sport at the moment.
_ _ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James of "Weekend Reflections" (click here for his Reflections Photos).