Friday, May 10, 2019
Letter "S" ~~ Weekend Roundup and Reflections
- the Letter "S" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with "S"; (B) A Favorite; (C) Small; and (D) Reflection(s).
(A) Starts with "S": "Setting on" begins with "S". Here we have the "Setting on" of our orange crop for this year. Last year we had three oranges though we started with five. This year we have oodles of them. When we moved here we thought, or were told, that it was a lemon tree.
(C) Small: A Small Plate (the plate is smaller in diameter than the knife is long) looking kinda full of leftovers with some fresher Potato Salad. It too though is a day or more leftover because I never put Mustard on the Chef's new handiwork cooking.
The fine print:
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.
- Photos and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
- Click on most any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.