Saturday, July 24, 2010
1. Preparing to teach the Sunday school lesson tomorrow.
2. Had to go to Louisiana for Adi Wednesday and Thursday.
3. Friday went to Pasadena to get Katrin.
4. Had supper at Pappa's Burgers with Tim and Megan (son and GDaugter) I split a hamburger and chocolate milk shake. Also had brought a slice of no-fat American cheese. No one wanted to share that.
5. Am missing Mrs. Jim. She has stayed in London to be Granny Nanny until August 4.
6. Have three loads of wash leftover from the holiday and cruise.
7. Our main car has a dead battery. I will mess with that Monday or however long is needed.
8. Poor little Mustang wasn't ready for all this driving. Tim showed me a worn tire caused by alignment and I have another that wears because it is the one that always spins if I take off too hard. I.e. need a couple of new tires and an alignment SOON.
9. Changed over a myriad of doctor appointments and made some others. Those doctors are what keep old people alive. Bless them and Medicare.
10. Amber, Karen's cat is doing fine. She needs some TLC; tomorrow I might read the Sunday paper with her.
11. Water out of the facet is blue or turns blue.
12. There's more but all this has surely bored you.
21. In other words I'm not posting much. When I do it will be mostly writing stuff on Jim's Little Photo and Poem Place (link).
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
These curbside finds have seen better rides — MidWeek Blues —
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Sidewalk scenes in Copenhagen — Ruby (Red) Tuesday —
Please click on any picture for a better view of what we saw
Walking pictures. The yacht above is private.
Octopus is currently the world's ninth largest super yacht, owned by Paul Allen, the co-founder of Microsoft, to whom she was delivered in 2003. Octopus is the third largest super yacht that is not owned by a head of state, measuring 414 feet (126 m), and at the time it was built, was believed to be the biggest such yacht.
It carries two helicopters on board. (link)
- - - - - - - -
I am still at Karen's when I posted this. Tuesday evening I should be home. If you would, please keep leaving comments and I'll read your blogs some. And I will see how many many comments I can return.Click on the Ruby Tuesday button for Mary's Ruby Tuesday post list
of other interesting RED finds today.
Mary is in charge there, you can see more or post your own from there.