Friday, September 08, 2017
~~ Friday’s Hunt v.4.10 -- "J" is for ...
(1) Starts with "J"; (2) Car; and (3) Outside
(1) Starts with "J": Jim, of course!! I took this at the Rose Emporium outdoor garden a couple of years ago. It has been my profile pretty much since then. It has a picture of me sitting beside the Yellow Brick Road commiserating with Mr. Tin Man and Toto.
(another Mr. Tin Man story here)
Funny, I never noticed Toto until KP pointed her out to me yesterday. Funny also, she had always thought, seeing Tin Man from a distance, that he was a Robot.
(2) Car: Here are a couple of "Lonely Cars". Poor cars, sitting all alone. Makes for a good story:
"Boogey Man got out to lurk;"
"Couples meeting in the night and leaving one car;"
"A breakdown" ....
Your version or suggestion?
(3) Outside: Just outside our ship leaving the Los Angeles Shipyard, headed for the end of the world, Cape Horn and then back up to Rio de Janeiro from where we would fly back to Texas. WOW!!!
- - - - - - -
The Fine Print: -
- Teresa of Eden Hills, (click) is running this meme, Friday's Hunt. Her rules are: "Welcome to linkup for Friday’s Hunt. It’s very simple. Anyone can participate. The signing in link opens at 7pm Friday Central time and will close Sunday at 7pm." You can read others' posts there any time.