Friday, October 26, 2018
Weekend Roundup -- 17-18(b) (for letter "Q") -- Reflections too
(1) Starts with "Q": Quacker starts with "Q". On my way to the library Tuesday I was encountered by a sidewall fairly well covered with yellow Animal Quackers. Had to get off the walk or else Quack along if I went along stepping on and squashing these Quackers.
But it didn't take long to notice these two pretty black and white Quackers sitting on the grass, barely waking from their nap as I passed. For sure they were not up to Quacking but seemed instead ready to resume their naps. I'm sure someone dumped the Quakers for the ducks.
[Please notice all of the windows and balconies in a row.]
(3) Quantity: Mrs. Jim is taking less and less, in Quantity, of Norco pills, an opioid, for pain caused by her foot surgery, a bunionectomy. Instead now after a week, during the day she is now taking Tylenol if anything.
(4) Reflections: This is the out the window of the our cardiologist's patient examining room. I wasn't sure how it would turn out. The areas where the sun came into the room showed reflections the best. Oh yes, our doctor's office is on the 27th floor of the St. Luke's Tower which is across the street from the Houston Medical Center.
_ _ _ _
The fine print:
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.
- Photos and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2018, All Rights Reserved
- Click on any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.