Friday, December 21, 2018
Weekend Roundup -- 25 -18(b) (for letter "Y") and Reflection(s) too
1. A Word with a "Y". 'Hilly' has a "Y", here is a town on a hill.
2. A Favorite.
1. A Word with a "Y": The Word, Hilly, has a "Y". See too in the foreground a large tractor trailer with a Yellow Cabbed tractor truck.
2. A Favorite: A Yellow School Bus in the FOG waiting for traffic.
3. "Y"ellow: In Macy's day before we found all these Mixers, a couple were Yellow.
A Yellow Breasted Partridge My Egg McMuffin has a Yellow Yolk
and three Yellow Chickens. and Cheese with a thin sausage patty.
Red elves always carry a Yellow Pencil.
They were taught that way in school.
4. Reflection(s): Many boats in the Harbor, all leaving their reflection.
5. "X" shaped object that I couldn't find for an "X" Object last week. This one was hanging from the ceiling on the second floor of our local Macy store just beyond the top of the escalator.
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.
- Photos and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2018, All Rights Reserved
- Click on any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.