Friday, April 03, 2009

i & k

iiiiiiiiiiiiii


kkkkkkkkkkkkkk





Comments:
I had this on my blog (undisclosed one, not on my profile) last December.
It picked up eight (8) comments back then. And all of a sudden they stopped.
Here they are:
8 Comments - Show Original Post
Collapse comments


Anonymous said...
I prefer the iiiiis.

Saturday, December 13, 2008 7:35:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Upon further thought, the kkkkkks look really nice.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 7:26:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Well, I guess the i's have it then.

Saturday, January 24, 2009 10:17:00 PM


Anonymous said...
I don't see how the i's can have it, there were equal number of people voting for each?
Or are you a self appointed voting guru?

I will vote for "k."
..

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:01:00 PM


unanimous said...
Wait, Mr. Anonymous Person! If Jim were to give us eeeeeee, then we'd have: iiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee.

And "I like Ike!" Don't you?

Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:24:00 PM


Unanimous said...
[Clapping hands and stomping feet in rhythm] IkEEE! IkEEE! IkEEE!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 2:07:00 PM


Ubiquitous said...
Unanimous, I don't like that RAP music stuff. I wish Mr. Jim would come back and lay the law down. He doesn't like RAP either.
+
I have a little song
for Jim, you, and all,
about "i & k"
Let's leave it that way.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 3:04:00 PM


Ominous said...
Er, does this mean Let's leave it that way as in This is the end of it--NOW?

But first we've got to ask Mr. Jim to add an ssssssssss...

...so--wheeeeeee!--we can sssssssskkkkkkkkkiiiiii!

Sunday, February 08, 2009 9:33:00 PM
 
Okay Jim, I give up. What is it?
Ralph
 
Excellent work.
 
R U OK? Just a silly thought ;)
 
Dear Jim,
I take it that you don't plan to ski in Europe.
I don't remember to see the Alps on your tour map.
One might wonder; what's the highest mountain in Texas, oil rigs not included?
Can one water ski in Huston?
Huston harbor/ Cape Canaveral?
Sky-skiing, wouldn't that be the real Texan way to do it?
Oh, it's late night in Norway.
I'm waiting for Monk on TV.
Have a nice Palm Saturday.
From Felisol
 
-->Ray, I think you may be one of those anonymous people.

-->Ralph, Doug, Mrs. Mac, I'm okay except for my mood. It is a little iki. That rhymes with sicky which reminds one of siko.

-->Felisol -- No, skiing isn't in our plans. We haven't skied for some time now. I see why they let seniors ski so cheaply or free now, they don't have what it takes to get out in the cold anymore.

Guadalupe Peak is the highest mountain in Texas (8,749 feet). It is in West Texas, near the New Mexico border. Would you believe there is a hiking trail to the top!
That is only 674 from our home, pretty much due west. We are closer to New Orleans, Dallas, Oklahoma City, or Little Rock, Arkansas than to the mountain.
http://www.americansouthwest.net/texas/guadalupe_mountains/guadalupe_peak.html

We have a lot of water skiing around here, the last time I tried my water skiing was still under the water hanging on to the rope for dear life. I think that is a sport I can't ever do.

-->Happy Palm Sunday to you all. Our church observes this, but not in a big way. We will have a Thursday night service. Good Friday is a holiday of sorts, I don't know if the banks close or not. Easter will be all out for the whole state and pretty much the country. We are SUPPOSED to be a Christian nation. Our heritage can't be changed.
..
 
Hi Jim! Sorry you are feeling iki! Hope you feel un-iki soon!!
Say Hi to Mrs. Jim for me!
 
An undisclosed blog? I love a mystery.

Where's the j's?
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?