Thursday, March 28, 2013

MARCH 28TH, 2013 – NATIONAL WEED APPRECIATION DAY – NATIONAL SOMETHING ON A STICK DAY – NATIONAL BLACK FOREST CAKE DAY | National Day Calendar

Today is:

MARCH 28TH, 2013 – NATIONAL WEED APPRECIATION DAY – NATIONAL SOMETHING ON A STICK DAY – NATIONAL BLACK FOREST CAKE DAY | National Day Calendar

I'll be the "weed:"
.

 
The Little Plant with a Secret

We had this little plant with small flowers. This plant was a weed of medium size, about two feet high, and well placed in a location receiving the morning sun. It was watered every several days.

- - - - -

I suppose my sister will be the "something on a stick."

[large size] [super size]
. e
The main thing that Lois (my sister) goes to the Iowa State Fair is to eat the new fair foods, especially FOOD ON A STICK.

- - - - -


What will you be?
 



Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I love this. If there was a fair around I'd go and eat my way through about 10 pounds worth of food that's terrible for you, but oh so delicious. I'm with your sister.

Have a terrific day. ☺
 
This isn't fall season here yet - but I love to go and eat! sandie
 
I love to eat :)
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?