Friday, January 18, 2019
Weekend Roundup ~~ 02,03-19 (for letters "B" and "C")
The two Weekend Roundups...
1. Starts with "B."; 2. A Favorite; and 3. Blue. also
4. Starts with "C."; 5. A Favorite; and 6. Candy.
I am not sure that the Boat has been operational since the hurricanes. A lot of the damage on the island has not yet been repaired.
2. A Favorite: A Texas sized Hibiscus? At any rate I found it in the esplanade taking us to our house after leaving Interstate 10.
3. Blue and 4. Starts with "C.": Dark Blue Water and Light Blue Sky here. And "Caribbean" starts with "C". Also a nice Rosy Reflection of the Bright Sun.
We were out last week, down in the Caribbean Sea getting warm after our cold spell. At St. Martin (link) it was running 82-83 in the hottest part of the day and 67-68 at night nearing morning. So I am trying to play catch-up with a two-in-one post.
6. Candy: Candy Corn is one of my Favorites. Though I spent an extra Dollar and a half for a name brand this bag had almost as many partial, broken, pieces as it did whole ones.
Wednesday, October 30, 2018, was National Candy Corn Day (link). October 30 is also My Birthday.
7. Reflection(s): (Besides the Sunset above shining in the water below it)
The fine print:
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.
- Photos and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
- Click on most any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here