Friday, December 13, 2019
The Letter "X" ~~ Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(THE TWENTY-FOURTH LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter "X" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "X" : (B) A Favorite;
(C) Contains the letter "X" for '"W"ater' (Tom's choice); and (D) Reflections.
_ _ _ _
Letter "X" in eXtreme: an eXtreme lot of fruit.
(B) A Favorite: Shrimp Coctail is one of my FAVORITE foods. Fish Stew is a close runner up. My delicious dish here was full of Shrimp, Scallop, Mussels, (Moule), Octopus, and pieces of Fish. Also for this meal my salad was smothered with Anchovies.
(C) Contains the letter "X": Christmas eXpress.
(D) Reflections: The scene is of a distant lighted highway along the coast of Muscat, Oman. The brightest area on the left is from a small shopping center. You can see the WATER REFLECTIONS better from viewing a larger size. For that click on the picture once and perhaps again for larger still.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
My Two Questions (you can answer just one if you'd like):
1. What will your Christmas decorations be? I They will be miserly as we are doing Sabatically things. So far we have bells and holly on the door. We might add outside reindeer and an artificial tree inside.
2. How do you feel about Shrimp? Like I said above, they are one of my favorite foods.
1. What is your favorite "X" word? "Expert", i like to be the best.
2. What has your experience been with trsins? My first train ride was when I was inducted into the army. Since then we have used them some while traveling in Europe.
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law. - I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- Photos and Text Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved