Friday, January 10, 2020

The Letter "B" ~~ Weekend Roundup and Reflections

(A) Starts with the Letter "B";
(B) Blue;
(C) A Favorite; and
(D) Reflections.



(A) Starts with the Letter "B": Bacon starts with "B". I didn't have Bacon for Breakfast this morning so I had Beans as in the picture.


.
(B) Blue:  Vivid Blue  skies make for Vibrant looking  Clouds.



(C) A Favorite:  But Grandma, what a big horn you have.



(D) Reflections.  
 _ _ _ 

The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law. - I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ (click here for his Reflections Photos).

 - Photos and Text Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2020, All Rights Reserved 



Comments:
I love the reflections the best. Of course I always go for boats and water.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Jim. 😎
 
I love the maritime view! Happy weekend.
 
Yes I agree with Sandee. Last shot is my favourite Jim. Just about to have my BREAKFAST of BACON and eggs. I hope you have a lovely weekend.
 
...Bacon makes everything Better in my Book! Few things Beat a Blue sky and puffy clouds. What a Big rhino. Thanks Jim for stopping By, make your week special.
 
I love the rhinos!
 
Will probably have bacon tomorrow morning for our Sunday BIG BREAKFAST!
 
Nice watery reflections I also noticed a reflection in the spoon. :-)
 
Even without Bacon, this Breakfast looks delicious! That rhino is Quite Big! The marina looks so nice especially under a Blue sky...
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?