THE TWENTIETH LETTER FOR THIS SERIES
- the Letter "T" Prompts are: (A) Starts with the Letter "T"; (B) "Tall" (Tom's Choice); (C) A Favorite; (D) Street/Reflections; and (E) A Lagniappe.
_ _ _ _
(A) Starts with the Letter "T": "Turtle" starts with "T". Most of the turtles under and around our walking bridge died off in our very cold spell in February. (Turtles on My Blog before)
My turtles photo above are a shelf display at our World Market. It is the neighbor store to my hair cutting place, if I remember I will price them when I'm near again.
(B) "Tall" (Tom's Choice): The Tall spire at the Dubai Mall. Tall Buildings too. And Neat Reflections also.
(C) A Favorite: My Favorite grocery bag is a Trader Joe's Bag because they have handles. My use is mainly for recyclables as they make it easy carrying the papers, glass, and plastics to the larger bin out in the garage. Our Trader Joe's is about 2.5 miles from our house, across the street from the library. We don't shop there very often, just when we need some Pineapple Salsa or Two Buck Charlie wine, generally a Rosé or Pinot Blanc , both less than $3.00 for 750 ml. (D) Street/ Reflections: This fellow went to sleep at our Cinco de Mayo party. I can't remember if he woke up when the Mariachi band started playing again and the dancers resumed dancing or not. [click on photo once and twice for larger size]
(E) A Lagniappe: A Tiny Chevrolet Bolt. WE are needing another car, our old one, a 2011 and has 140K miles. But it will not be Bolt because our kids want a car able to withstand being rear-ended by a Ford F250 Truck again.
That happened twice, it totaled one car, a 2006 and we were not injured. The other one rammed us two times, he was on medications and headed to the hospital. The police or an ambulance took him there after HIS wreck. I was hemmed in and could not avoid either truck.
_ _ _ _
Fine print stuff:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- I am also linking again this week with James of "Weekend Reflections/Street Photos" (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law