Tuesday, November 02, 2010

KP at the computer — MidWeek Blues — Our girl wears blue jeans

I tell people that our youngest grandchild, KP, has a blog of her own.

She doesn't but I think she soon will. I know she will be a computer whiz.

About a week ago our Skype rang and it was KP calling us from London. Her mom, Karen, said it was a 'lucky button push.' We think otherwise.

At any rate she loves to work the mouse. See my latest YouTube upload posted below.




Find it at Jim1Jim1, my YouTube site.


Left: And striped pants(!) with blue pavement in the playground near her home
Right: From her first cruise last week, a stopover at the Leaning Tower of Pisa wearing her blue jeans (please click on her picture to see the tower)
- - - - -

If you want to post a MidWeek Blues picture, go get directions from Rebecca by clicking on the logo picture on the right. She has a Mr. Linky and good directions . Just do what I did.

Or do less. All she requires is a BLUE PICTURE or BLUE THOUGHT, you don't have to write.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
It was like this: "When mommy pushes this button, Grammy & Grandpa come in the computer. Oh look! It worked!"
 
She is precious! Our youngest was 12 a week ago...I am ready for a great-grandchild!

The writing is going well. 1600 words a day isn't a lot, really, and I started a sequel to the novel we wrote a couple of years ago. Still looking for an agent!

Raf and I are both doing well from surgery. He is back at dr. today to inquire about the bursa as it seems swollen...

Thanks for asking. Hope this finds you guys well, too! It's a nice, cool autumn day in North Texas. Election Day!!
 
She is so adorable. It is amazing how quickly and at such a young age they learn how to use these boxes.
 
Ah, she's so cute!! Can't believe how much she has grown. Seems like only a few weeks ago you were showing us the first pics! How time flies!

Loved seeing your birthday photos. You had fun and you have a good looking family!!
 
Love the striped pants -wish I were her age, so I could wear them too!
 
I think kids today are born knowing how to use a computer!
 
Happy Belated Birthday Jim!!
I scrolled back thru the last few posts, some wonderful photos there

KP looks wonderful
I love her dark straight hair, no one in this family has straight hair, we all look like we've been electrified ;)

Hope enjoys Skype as well but she doesn't get near the PC without Mommy, she keeps pushing the TV buttons trying to Skype from there

Hugs to all!!
 
Oh my gosh she is adorable!! A future blogger in our midst -- love it!!
 
She is a big girl...a computer whiz is always handy to have in the family. I see one in your future. The photo in the swing is adorable.
 
she is a cute~T~pie
does she take after , you or gandmaw, in the smarts deptment? :)
 
She is beautiful and I know she is such a joy! :)
 
She's absolutely adorable!!! What a lucky kid to have you as a Grandpa :)

Hey Jim... ever going to haiku with us again? We miss you!!!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?