The 22nd issue of Weekend Roundup for this year...
- the Letter "V" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with "V"; (B) A Favorite; (C) Vertical; and (D) Reflection(s).
(A) Starts with "V": "Vertine", a Castle in Chianti, Italy, starts with "V". This is Mrs. Jim standing near the entrance to Vertine. (Link 1)(Google Link 2)
(B) A Favorite: A friendly cat who would like to take a nap on the Vertine Grounds. I suppose she lives there.
We Visited Italy and Provence in the Spring of 2006. Our itinerary was started with a two week Grand Circle tour of Sicily, Italy. Then we spent another week with Grand Circle at the Amalfi Coast (Italy near Naples) after Sicily.
Then we flew from Naples over to Milan where we rented a car. Then we spent another week in Provence, France, and then to Tuscany, Italy, where we stayed another week still. At Tuscany we rented a room in a converted granary at a villa in Bettolle, Italy.
[a couple of pictures taken from the
bedroom of our Villa in Bettolle. link
Dominoes soldiers are standing tall.
Most will play games, these guard the fort.
Brave they are but when they fall,
it's a sight to watch.
[Tuesday morning, our street is lined with the cans]
[Green is "Recycle Stuff" on Tuesday,
Gray is regular garbage, Tues and Fri -
- Fridays are large items also]
(C) Vertical: Most things around us are Horizontal. But Garbage Cans must make a Vertical stand or they aren't doing their duty.
(D) Reflection(s): This was the Seafood cooler at our local Kroger store. The Selfie Guy is me taking a many Reflected depth picture using the mirrored case.
.The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- Photos and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
- Click on most any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.