Friday, November 22, 2019
The Letter "U" ~~ Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(THE TWENTY-FIRST LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter "U" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "U"; (B) A Favorite;
(C) "U" for '"U"niform' (Tom's choice); and (D) Reflections.
(A) Starts with the Letter "U": Ugli Fruit starts with "U". I've never seen one but they are supposed to be good eating. Read all about it here for google finds. Photo here.
And beware of Citrus Allergies (link)
(B) A Favorite: The start of a nice Chinese Restaurant Dinner, Hot and Sour Soup and, I call it, a Chinese Fried Cheese Puff.
(C) "U" for '"U"niform' (Tom's choice): The U.S. Army combat Uniform has gone Unisex (source ).
(D) Reflections: I like this Reflection but I'm not exactly what it is, I think perhaps taken from upstairs out to the parking lot at our church.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
My Two Questions (you can answer just one if you'd like):
1. What has been your experience with Weird Fruit? I generally don't eat anything I don't know. I might taste it if it sounds good.
2. What are your tastes in Chinese Food? I like Sushi if the stuff in it is cooked. Nothing raw except vegetables if I can help it.
1. What is your favorite "U" word? Unless.
2. What is your take on Wearing Army Clothes as a Civilian? I wish I had my old Field Jacket, I finagled a brand new one just before my discharge. But it went the way of "Lost Things."
_ _ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law. - I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- Photos and Text Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved