Friday, December 06, 2019
The Letter "W" ~~ Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(THE TWENTY-THIRD LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter "W" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "W: (B) A Favorite;
(C) "W" for '"W"ater' (Tom's choice); and (D) Reflections.
_ _ _
(A) Starts with the Letter "W. Woody starts with "W".
C) "W" for '"W"ater' (Tom's choice): Our Pool Water system is Winterized. When the pumps are off It holds some noce teflections too.
(D) Reflection: A Winter Window Reflection..
(B) Favirite: Warden here is a Wooly Dog. I"m on a bloggers Sabatical and she lets me post once in a while. I'll be' back after January 11 for pretty sure.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
My Two Questions (you can answer just one if you'd like):
1. What has been tour favorite way to est set watermelon? I generali eat it with a spoon. I like best to eat it out in the patch without utinsils..
2. What are your tastes in old woody wagons? I like early Fords best.
1. What is your favorite "W" word? "Win", I like to win..
2. What are your experiences with Dogs?" We've hard several. Adi was my favorite, a Beagle, we were a registered pet therapy team.
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law. - I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- Photos and Text Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved