Friday, January 03, 2020
The Letter "A" ~~ Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(THE FIRST LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter "A" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "A";
(C) A Favorite; and
_ _ _ _
(A) Starts with the Letter "A": Appetizer, a Shrimp Cocktail
(B) Above: Stars above
(C) A Favorite: Mrs. Jim's Birthday was Tyesday, January 1, 2020, New Years Day.
(D) Reflections: Bridge supports over still water
_ _ _ _
My Two Questions (you can answer just one if you'd like):
1. How do you celebrate your Birthday? I like to eat at a Papadeaux restaure) .
2. How do you feel about desert buffets? They are nice except there is too much food.
1. What is your favorite "A" word? Buffets because they generally have some sort food that all like to ea .
2. What has a slightly unpleasant experience been with your photographs? My camera latelly has lost Its mind server save so that I have put it all to sleep and them make it up . Or just let it be.
_ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law. - I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- Photos and Text Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved