Friday, January 17, 2020
The Letter "C" ~~ Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(THE THIRD LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter "C" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "C";
(C) A Favorite; and
_ _ _ _
A) Starts with the Letter "C": "Country" starts with "C". The map above shows the five Small Countries of Europe. We have visited four but NOT San Marino.
San Marino is land locked by Italy. That gives us a good excuse to revisit the lovey Countryside of Tuscany. BTW, its official language is Italian and has a population of over 33K. For more check out Wikipedia, click here.
(B) "Clear": "Clear"ly Wine Country. South Africa about 150 miles outside Cape Town.
(C) A Favorite: A South African Bungalow placed inside a game preserve. There were several, I forgot to ask whether or not tourists could rent one. I am thinking some of the permanent staff may live in some.
(D) Reflections. Looking away from our balcony. Across Granger Bay, Cape Town, South Africa, after dark. Note the tall masted sail boat docked on the left.
_ _ _ _
My Two Questions (you can answer just one if you'd like):
1. What has been your experience with visiting Countries outside the U.S ? I have visited all 50 of the U.S. States, most Western Europe Countries, and Countries in all Continents except for Antarctica.
2. What are your tastes in Holidays, i.e. Vacations? I like best driving. Either in the States or far away places.
1. What is your favorite "C" word? "Country", foreign or the rural type.
2. What is your take on Wine, the industry or drinking or both? Have you ever made your own? We have visited wineries in Texas and many other places. I have not tried to make wine, I have too many hobbies and duties to tend already. If I needed something to do it could be on my possibility list. An untold youth story here. Nah na nah na na.
_ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law. - I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- Photos and Text Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2020, All Rights Reserved