Wednesday, July 08, 2020
The Letter "B" -- Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(THE SECOND LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter B" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "B";
(C) A Favorite; and
_ _ _ _
Then we have stuff Beside the pool, this is our Orange Tree at the right side. Last year it had more than 50 oranges, this year only two have set on.
(B) "Black": Fourth of July. "Pitch Black" along the Hudson River was being lit up by fireworks. Note the Reflections in the water. Manhattan is to the left, where we embarked for a Princess Cruise to Nova Scotia. I'm not sure where straight ahead is. The Brooklyn Shipyard maybe?
(C) A Favorite: Mrs. Jim's Favorite, a Beanpole Plumeria, is starting to Bloom. She grew it from a cutting that had two small leaves and no root.
Most of these plants need taken in for the night when frost is a threat. I'm thinking a bigger white pot from the garage and burying it. I also have a pretty Lattino paint fired pot that would stay above ground. We will see about this one, treat it nice and we might be rewarded. Or we likely will find a place to stick it and see how it grows.
(D) Reflections: The Houston Medical Hospital facility near us out I-10 Freeway has pretty Blackish Blue Mirror windows.
(E) A Lagniappe for you: Behind the Hospital is a Lake which Beautifies the Flood Control water collection area.
_ _ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- I am also linked this week with James of "Weekend Reflections" (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.