Friday, July 17, 2020
The Letter "C" -- Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(THE THIRD LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter C" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "C";
(B) A Couple (Tom's Choice);
(C) A Favorite; and
_ _ _ _
(A) Starts with the Letter "C": "Cold" starts with "C".
(B) A Couple: My niece's Blueberry Covid Bag has a Couple of Strap Handles for carrying and hanging. Inside are a box of sanitary masks, a box of rubber gloves, a jug of alcohol, several sanitizer liquids (one is a Clorox product, wipes and some Kleenex type tissues. Probably some chocolate candies too.
(C) A Favorite: A Clear Louisiana Highway.
(D) Reflections: This is a Mud Hole Reflection of one of the Rhinosorous leaving it's Saturday afternoon bath
We were at a game preserve southeast of Cape Horn, Soutb Africa .
_ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- I am also linked this week with James of "Weekend Reflections" (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.