(A) Starts with the Letter "P": The Pumpkin Patch is a Popular Place this year. This find was at the Katy (TX) First Methodist Church.
Mrs. Jim says that most Methodists have Pumpkin Patches at Halloween time. Until this one I did not know this, DID YOU? (something for a Yes/No leaving in the comments)
(B) "Plentiful" (Tom's Choice): Pink Flamingos were Plentiful at our Houston Methodist Hospital last week when we were there for a Mrs. Jim appointment. It was to emphasize National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The Pinks were all over the place. Houston Methodist Hospital is a leader in the field of Breast Cancer treatment and care.
(C) A Favorite: Pie, here a store bought Key Lime Pie that our younger daughter had brought us. There were two in the box.
(D) Reflections: Wedding reception tables set up for social distancing. I pictured the lovely bride, she's my great-grandniece, her husband, and both sets of parents here last week.
The reception was outside in this lovely 15 acre Texas garden. You see about 1/5th of the tables. I do not know what the blue object giving Reflections is. And I helped set the tables.
_ _ _ _
(1) What do you like best about Wedding Receptions? I have a hard time deciding between the "cutting of the cake" and the nice "catered dinner." For sure it isn't sampling of the $1800 spirits bill.
(2) What is your favorite word beginning with the letter "P"? Today I will choose the word "Piano" because it can play such pretty music.
_ _ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- I am also linked this week with James of "Weekend Reflections" (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.