Friday, March 26, 2021
Letter "M" -- Weekend Roundup and Street/Reflections
THE THIRTEENTH LETTER FOR THIS SERIES) - the Letter "M" Prompts are: (A) Starts with the Letter "M"; (B) "Multi___" (Tom's Choice); (C) A Favorite; and (D) Street/Reflections.
(A) Starts with the Letter "M": Mixer starts with "M". Now please don't be thinking of the Mixer Party things, today I found a nice looking Cement Mixer, in the left hand lane of the double left turning lanes.
(B) "Multi___" (Tom's Choice): That will be "Multiple". Here we should have Multiple Meteor Showers the night of April 21 until Morning. Here is how, https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/heres-see-years-lyrid-meteor-153525516.html
(C) A Favorite: Morrell liverwurst on crackers with Mustard.
(D) Reflections with Shadows: The darker ones are Reflections, mainly of our palm tree and some rose bushes, some other vegetation, and the Sun. They will have various colors. The Shadows will be black or an appearance of grays. We are waiting to see if the palm tree survive our terrible freeze.
_ _ _ _
(2) What is your favorite Word starting with "M"? Mine today will be "Mail", because every time I visit My Mail Box I have expectations of something nice. There often is.
(3) Anything else you were reminded of here that you would like to tell about?
My going blogs:
Jim's Little Blog, http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/
Jim's Little Photo and Picture Place, http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/
Jim's little Christmas tree farm, http://jimmiehov7.blogspot.com/, and
Ask Dr. Jim (blog), http://jimmiehov8.blogspot.com/ (seldom newly posted)
_ _ _ _
Fine print stuff:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- I am also linking again this week with James of "Weekend Reflections/Street Photos" (click here for his Reflections Photos).