Saturday, February 25, 2006

.
.

[click on any picture to enlarge]

Happy Birthday Billy!!
.
.
Please see Karen's Happiness for a write up on our nice son-in-law's birthday.
.
.
We had a nice time tonight at the Guadalajara Mexican restaurant. Billy, Karen, GC#4, Mrs. Jim, and I were there to celebrate.

Afterwards we went shopping for a while at the Woodlands (a planned community north of Houston with a Conroe and/or Spring, Texas, mailing address), all meeting at the Barnes and Noble before we went home. Not much was spent, mostly just looking or just reading. ....................THE WOODLANDS TOWN CENTER (link)

Billy, I owe you a few nice write-ups. They will come, I promise. In the meantime, y'all, read Karen's Happiness.

Comments:
I'm so glad everyone had fun!! He's still so young at 36! I'm going now to read Karen's blog (I call her Super Woman!).
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?