Sunday, March 05, 2006


Our snow in southeast Texas

That doesn't look like snow, does it? No, it isn't, it's just plain old rain. A lot of it. While you guys farther north were having snow the other day, we had all this rain.

That is water, not snow standing out there in the fairway. We could wade across, it wasn't too deep.

What you see here is what we see out our back windows or from the back porch. They don't plant rye grass in the rough (the part near us and up the berm) so it turns brown in the winter.

.

I asked Adi if she wanted to go out to play in the rain. You can make your own caption of what she wanted to tell me. would like to tell me.


Comments:
Smart dog!!
 
"First let me get my head on straight."
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?