Saturday, March 04, 2006
- Wash my hair with bar soap, lathered in my hands and transferred up to my head. Excess lather goes on my upper body.
- Rinse, apply shampoo. Brush in vigorously with a medium bristled brush. Excess lather goes on my body, getting lower (if you know what I mean) than before with the bar soap.
- [Added] With the brush, scratch every part of my back that I can reach.
- With a soapy wash cloth, arms, head and ears, and so on, working down to the toes.
- Rinse my hair.
- Apply conditioner. Excess goes under arms and other places.
- Wash unmentionable parts very good with lather from bar soap.
- Rinse entirely.
- squeegee off the shower walls and floor. This helps prevent mildew.
- Dry off.
It all takes ten minutes. If I'm in a hurry, I can do it all in nine.
I should have made that the top ten list, but maybe nine will do. Well, last night I forgot the # 3 back scratching part with the brush. That keeps the crusty brown patches from growing there.
Scrubbing my hair with the brush is the reason I haven't gone bald. I've done that since I before I was twenty. Tim is trying this and found that a little hair is growing back. The last time I checked with him it was.
Once in a while I get carried away with ideas for blog topics and lose my rhythm. This gets me out of the routine and who knows what I skip or have to do over again. I can't carry my little notebook into the shower. I should just get out and write my brilliant idea right then and there.
Last night on Dave Letterman, there two cute ladies from Oakdale, Louisiana. Both had touched a dead guy. More than one. One lady was a coroner's assistant, her sister-in-law was a registered nurse.
Some of the other parts of Dave's show were pretty raunchy.
Links to this post: