Thursday, May 25, 2006

Adi Can ...

can read signs - I - (remember, she is a reading dog)
.
. .
Looks like lost luggage (LLLL, LOL),
I don't see it. Blame the airline.
.
..
Nowhere did it say
keep of the flowers.
.

.

Lady, are you going to stop?
.

..

I know this guy, he will stop.

That house behind me is for sale.

Mrs. Jim and I are pretty nice neigbhors.

Jim can get cranky sometimes.


Adi Can . . . can read signs - II- (remember, she is a reading dog) is coming to your neighborhood soon. Watch for it.
.


Comments:
Yes, but can she "Go get Timmy?"
 
Sure she can! Adi can do anything!!!
 
I just love her. She is so cute.
 
Looks like she had a really nice day. She's a poser.
 
Somerset, what is that?

Adi is so cute. Of course she can read. I knew she could!!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?