Thursday, June 01, 2006
Six months and still going/running
I will do a recap, but first we will have an
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Adi Can ...
Adi can finish changing this tire on Jim's old Ford. But will she?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yes, my first post was December 1, 2005 (link). Some say December is a bad month to start a blog, but thanks to some help this one made it through, somewhat.
The help of course was a big boost by Cliff (link) and his readers. And a lot of kids and relatives too. You all came to see what was doing here. I thank you for staying with me.
Now, for some stats. These are small potatoes compared to a lot of others. I don't know if I could handle a large readership like some of you have.
- 769 Profile views
- 292 postings (a few are back in draft) [also had 37 of me, old blogs never read, . . .; and five each for the other two]
- 4837 visits on Site Meter
- 29 visits and 50 page views per day average. Yesterday it was 44 visits and 59 page views.
- Comments (starting most left first). Yahoo Filter started saving these from December 5.
- 130 -- Rachel, Sliding Through Life
- 83 -- Cliff, Cliff Morrow's Blog
- 58 -- Karen, Karen's Happiness
- 52 -- Seeker, The First Hundred
- 44 -- Susie, Chan's Chats (hasn't posted for a long time)
- 39 -- Mitch, My wife is CRAZY (ditto for Mitch)
- 30 -- Cheyenne, Muse & Amuse
- 29 -- Ralph, Homespun Headlines
- 25 (tie)-- Happy/Useless Man, Useless Advice From Useless Men ............................................................................... 25 (tie) -- Curious Servant, Job's Tales [he was in the hospital yesterday, please check on him--you can pray too, things are serious]
Ok, Britmum, All Things English, and Radical One, Favorite Sister's Thoughts, were tied for 11th at 23 comments each. Britmum first found me and commented April 25. Busy regulars (I'm honored when these comment), Poopie, poop happens, with 16 comments, and Rhodent, Rhodent, with 5 are valued readers too.
Jim lead the pack with some answers, there were 140 answered comments. Anonymous, now cut off, on April 24, had 121 comments.
- Here is my Number of visits and pages watched graph for the month of May. Remember some visited before I posted and so came back. They got counted twice. Others came by Google and didn't stay to read much. But they were visits.
.[[sorry, Blogger won't upload for me again. I'll try again tomorrow]
Please just keep on helping me make a go of it. I haven't settled down and might never will. So neither of us know what might be on here next.
Until next time, "Thanks a Million!"
yes, been reading captivating, and several others of his books. he has a little different perspective and i don't agree with every little detail, but overall i enjoy that it gets my mind thinking.
thanks for all your kind comments, your uplifting and fun posts, and glad you're "still going/running"! have a wonderful day!
Love that Adi.
Links to this post: