Monday, July 10, 2006
A pessimist‘s blood type is always b-negative
2. A pessimist‘s blood type is always b-negative
3. Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.
4. I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.
5. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
6. Corduroy pillows are making headlines.
7. Is a book on voyeurism a peeping tome?
8. Banning the bra was a big flop.
9. Sea captains don‘t like crew cuts.
10. Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
11. A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.
12. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
13. A gossip is someone with a great sense of rumor.
14. Without geometry, life is pointless.
15. When you dream in color, it‘s a pigment of your imagination.
16. Reading while sunbathing makes you well-red.
17. When two egotists meet, it‘s an I for an I.
18. Alarms: What an octopus is.
19. Dockyard: A physician‘s garden.
20. Incongruous: Where bills are passed.
21. Khakis: What you need to start the car in Boston.
22. Pasteurize: Too far to see.
Got this in an e-mail from Tennessee bro-in-law.
Life proverbs Quotes+&+Sayings Quotes Sayings
Ralph may fit number 6
I like 8, 18, and 22
I don't understand 21
[Note: If you claim this list by copyright, I will remove it from my blog. Please leave a comment giving your published authority. You can Google them individually, a lot show up with multiple postings. It is this list I want you to notify me about.]
I never would have guessed myself. Must getting a little dense--if I ever was clever.
The 1 u didn‘t get: ca keys (leave out the "r") They were all good. Lois
PS I got up pretty early this morning for that!
Links to this post: