Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Eifel Tower At Night -- My YouTube

Karen and Billy took this while they were in France.
.

.
[Press the button in the center to play]
[or the left arrow
[Its short, but click on the left arrow
to play it over and over]
.
The Eifel Tower is lit at night. Then at specified times it puts on a spectacular light show. It lasts for several minutes. This clip is short, but click on the arrow on the bottom left to play it over and over.
.
Link to it at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZiud6bGlY
or click on my YouTube link on my blog's right column.
Thank you, Karen and Billy.

Comments:
It's very lovely. I went to the Eifel Tower once when Scragend was on a buisness trip. We did it all in style it was the best. This was before the boys. I would love to go again. Maybe one day.

Take care xx
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?