Monday, December 18, 2006
Time Magazine 'Man of the Year?' Who me? Who you?
is the place to go to see my Christmas tree collection.
The hospital trees are finished.
Leave a comment on the tree(s) you like, if you like.
Want to be Time Magazine 'Man of the Year?'
Guess what, you are. I am too. Read about TIME's Person of the Year here (link):
It will be the "[quoted from Time Web site linked above] creators and consumers of user-generated content are transforming art and politics and commerce, that they are the engaged citizens of a new digital democracy."
I must be art because I sure got away from politics. Commerce, well, not too much.
Definitely I do the creator thing and quite a bit of consumer too.
- JIM'S LITTLE BLOG at http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/. That's my primary blog, it gets updated with something, good or bad, almost every day.
- me, old blogs never read, and . . . at http://jimmiehov2.blogspot.com/. It has old chain e-mailings, blog items I have written elsewhere and want on this site, a very few political or risque articles. I say 'I'm a saver, meaning I don't throw things away' in its description.
- JIM'S LITTLE HAPPY PLACE at http://jimmiehov3.blogspot.com/. It has cute jokes I have come across, my collection of June Bug postings, and some e-mailings I think are really cute. It used to be political until a good friend flamed me in a comment. So I changed the name and removed everything political.
- What Susie Wrote on My Blog at http://jimmiehov4.blogspot.com/. I just wanted to assimilate all of my daughter, Susie's, writing this spring while we were in Europe for a five weeks. Susie is a good writer and also a perfectionist. Those two don't mix with blog writing, she hasn't done an update since we returned in April.
- JIM'S LITTLE SONG PLACE at http://jimmiehov5.blogspot.com/ is a holding place for songs I have previously played in posts on JIM'S LITTLE BLOG. I think it is annoying to have music playing for an old blog, so the day after I put it here and link to it with my full time blog.
- JIM'S LITTLE PHOTO HOLDER at http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/. This is a dumping place for Picasa to place pictures on my blogs. I post them here from Picasa and then copy in HTML to the appropriate blog. Some I leave on, with or without a caption, others I remove.
- jim's little Christmas tree farm at http://jimmiehov7.blogspot.com/. This blog will be seasonal, it contains a collection of Christmas tree pictures I have taken this year. It may come down after Christmas. With our house in turmoil we may not get a tree up this year. Painters are scheduled to finish this week sometime. Christmas is a week from today!
- To All the Girls I've Loved Before at http://jimmielife1.blogspot.com/. This one started out to be a nice place for my memoirs. Everyone could read them as I went. The theme was how many different women in my life have affected me. There is an projected outline at February 8, 2006 and the introduction made January 15. Scroll down for these.
- A MySpace blog that I don't talk about much. I don't post on it much either. It is rather silly, I have three friends, Bob (everyone has him), Britney Spears (link to Britney's blog) (link to Jim's post about her NBC Divorce interview, SNL style), and the Dixie Chicks. The last two don't write to me as they have sooooo many friends.
- Jim1Jim1 at http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Jim1Jim1. I just have a few that I put on here. My favorite is Alpha III Rocket Launch -- Up, Up, and Away! at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAawn4haloU. Karen and Billy did the video for this one. It has been viewed 247 times. Next favorite is Adi Can . . . . . . . . . Blink to the blinking tree lights at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmwetUMxhtk. I just made this one a week ago and it has had 83 views now.
Are you all ready for the fat man with the white beard??
Is this Blog Overkill? On your way to Blog Burnout, are you? Trying to stave off altzheimer's, maybe?
Atany rate,you offer us a lot of entertainment.
Links to this post: