Sunday, August 09, 2009
Jim's Sunday Stealing, from this week's list -- 003
Then: August 1999
1. Age: Ten years younger
4. Fun night out: Eating out and movie
5. My BFFs: Mrs. Jim and Adi, then the five kids and all the grandkids. Note: I am not sure I know what the BFF these are
9. Biggest concern: Our country is going to Hell in a hand basket
10. What my biggest concern should have been: Things would get worse, year by year for the next ten.
13. If I could go back now and talk to myself I would say: Self, you are one okay guy.
Now: August 2009
1. Age: Ten years older than 1999
4. Fun night out: Eating and the movies
5. My BFFs: Mrs. Jim, Adi, Katrin, the kids and the grandkids
9. Biggest concern: Our country won't recover fast enough.
10. What my biggest concern should be: That our country would recover at all
13. What I think I would say to myself in 10 years: Self, you are an okay guy
3. What have I accomplished in 10 years that I am most proud of:
Being retired for nine years and still live to tell about it
4. What have I NOT accomplished in 10 years that I wish I had: Finish recovering from the move and getting my home office in good shape and my old Ford car up and running.
For more clever ones, go here: Sunday Stealing Headquarters
Those are the people who rip these off from elsewhere.
This world does get crazier and crazier as the years go by.
Links to this post: