Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Naughty Dog -- MidWeek Blues -- Toothpaste tube demise

This week I have a guest writer, my 12-year-old granddaughter, BP.

The setting:
KP, daughter Karen, SIL Billy, and newest grandchild, KP, were visiting for the weekend.

BP was using my office for her room. That was nice for her as my couch is a hide-a-bed.

Our little dog, Katrin then sneaked into her room and got into mischief.

This BP ably relates in her story here: (posted earlier on JIM'S LITTLE P&P PLACE)

Rest in Peace, My Dear Toothpaste

A normal day for one to behold. An average day in comparison to the normality of the life we face. Then, it happened. Katrin disappeared; we did not think twice, we assumed to play. A fatal mistake, as you will soon find out why.

Suddenly, a ripping noise, the sound of shredding, worse than nails on a chalkboard. I raced towards the noise, that terrible noise. Katrin sat on the couch, eating my toothpaste like ice cream. The end of the tube was torn to Smithereens. Blue gel flowed out like water, only soon to be licked up by Katrin.

The bag, my toothpaste's only protection, his bodyguard, lay fatally injured, never to hold and protect once again!

So may you rest in peace, my dear toothpaste, or would rest in pieces be more appropriate?

All thanks to that menace of a toothpaste killer, murder of cavity fighting goodness, Katrin.


. --
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
...Princess BP


- - - - - - - - - - - - - -



If you want to post a MidWeek Blues picture, go get directions from Rebecca by clicking on the logo here. She has a Mr. Linky and good directions . Just do what I did..
Or do less. All she requires is a BLUE PICTURE, you don't have to write.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
What fun! So, Adi can and Katrin oughtn't?
 
Like I said on your other blog...this little darling just couldn't do anything really bad. Just saying.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)
 
awww..just too sweet !!!

shraddha
 
Awwww...poor doggie. I hope it didn't harm her in any way.
 
LOL! Rest in Pieces toothpaste. I have sent a donation to the American Dental Association in your memory.
 
i have sent a donation also ...to the david h barlow society of flolks in ephraim over 66 years old living on 3oo east near the big oak tree
 
oh mr. jim...what an author bp has turned to be!
it is too long that i have been reading her stories on her blog..
oh i hope that soon i will have more time.
that katrin may be cute all right but she is a bad doggie!
my little niece adi would never even think of such a thing!
good going bp...love terry
 
At least there is no doggy breath to be found.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?