Saturday, July 24, 2010
1. Preparing to teach the Sunday school lesson tomorrow.
2. Had to go to Louisiana for Adi Wednesday and Thursday.
3. Friday went to Pasadena to get Katrin.
4. Had supper at Pappa's Burgers with Tim and Megan (son and GDaugter) I split a hamburger and chocolate milk shake. Also had brought a slice of no-fat American cheese. No one wanted to share that.
5. Am missing Mrs. Jim. She has stayed in London to be Granny Nanny until August 4.
6. Have three loads of wash leftover from the holiday and cruise.
7. Our main car has a dead battery. I will mess with that Monday or however long is needed.
8. Poor little Mustang wasn't ready for all this driving. Tim showed me a worn tire caused by alignment and I have another that wears because it is the one that always spins if I take off too hard. I.e. need a couple of new tires and an alignment SOON.
9. Changed over a myriad of doctor appointments and made some others. Those doctors are what keep old people alive. Bless them and Medicare.
10. Amber, Karen's cat is doing fine. She needs some TLC; tomorrow I might read the Sunday paper with her.
11. Water out of the facet is blue or turns blue.
12. There's more but all this has surely bored you.
21. In other words I'm not posting much. When I do it will be mostly writing stuff on Jim's Little Photo and Poem Place (link).
Links to this post: