Saturday, January 22, 2011

Contest time again — Six Word Saturday —

.
My Six Words:

How Many Biscuits in My Jar?
(winner and correct answer here next Satuday)

That sounds easy. Just guess how many dog biscuits are in my jar.

They're sold in boxes like this. The jar is an antique (almost) from the 1950's.
Although these biscuits are sold for puppies I give them to my adult dogs, Adi (beagle) and Katrin (toy poodle).

I don't give them a whole biscuit at a time so these thin ones break easier.

Okay, now, give it a try. Leave your guess in with your comment. Your last entry is the one that counts.

Oh yes, you can click on the picture to make it bigger. Easier to count? I didnt say that.


Katrin - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Adi .....

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words.
Six Word Saturday, Click the box --> to visit Cate's blog with Mr. Linky showing all the other blogs participating this week.
Cate is the boss at Six Word Saturday. She would like for you to participate.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
A hundred cookies.....and counting hahhahaa....Happy 6WS.
 
89 is my guess.

I see Dallas has made the top ten list of the country's 'rudest' cities. Better stay outta there Jim.
 
Too hard to really tell how big the jar is. Yes I know it's next to the biscuit box, but I don't know how big that is either.

I'm going to guess 150.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)
 
I would say 110.
 
139 cookies until they start snacking and then there are none.
 
Can I guess how many after Willie gets in there?
 
Eleven.
 
112. I'm horrible at these games, though I'm filling a glass wine barrel with wine corks on my blog with a guessing game as well.

Thanks for playing 6WS!
 
I will guess 123. But someone once said dogs can't count.
Ha- just try to give any one dog less than any of the others.

I've also been misinformed that they can't tell time.
 
Such a fun post, Jim! I'm gonna guess 68.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
 
Lets go with 102!
 
99
 
Hi Jim, what a fun contest! I'm going to guess that 124 dog biscuits are in that jar. Have a great day, Kathy
 
Wow - everyone has such big guesses except Dina, who's thinking more along my lines. My thought, and I"m sticking to it, is 63.
 
162!
 
I'm guessing 120. Hope you have a great week! :O)
 
I'll go high at 200. Always the optimist. :)
 
Hi Green-eyed Jim,
Cute doggies.
Love the history of the biscuit jar.
I guess 157.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?