Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Obsession" -- a shared previously posted poem from my other blog

.



Obsession


I'm carried away
my obsession has control
you cannot reach me


Poem Copyright
©2011 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved
- - - - - - - -
Poem and photo previously posted on Jim's Little Photo and Poem Place on August 21, 2011.
Picture of our granddaughter, KP, taken by our daughter, Karen. All rights are reserved by her, Karen.
Prompt word, Obsession, suggested by Amity at
Dreams Are My Reality v 2.0

Find more poems at
One Single Impression using "Obsession" as prompt

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Hu Jim ~~ Obsession is a hardship for many people. It rules their lives

Kristen and I enjoyed the visit. I have 8 granddaughters and she is 18 and a half. Only one younger than her.
I will have to post a photo next time she visits. I am glad you liked the Prime Minister joke - I think a lot of Aussies would agree with it.
The person answering question from the other person on the phone was OK.It would be so easy to do.
Take care my friend, It sounds like your leg is getting better.
Regards, Merle.
 
Everything in moderation is the key. Obsession can be good, but often it's not.

Have a terrific day. :)
 
KP is a big girl now :)
 
How cute!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?