Sunday, October 09, 2011

.

"Go slow young'n, I'll get lost."

"Eeow" GMum cried, "a bird bit me!" She smacked it with her cane.

Resplendent piñata spewed its candy.

- - - - -

138 Characters as counted by Design 215
µ-fiction

Story Copyright
© 2011 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved


Written for Succinctly Yours – Week 29
The 'resplendent' prompt word and the picture were selected by
Grandma.
It's posted on her blog, Grandma's Goulash
Her Rules: Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters OR 140 words. It doesn’t have to be exactly 140, just not more.
Using the prompt word is not required

Labels:


Comments:
I like that. Different.
 
Clever one, Jim! A walking stick would be a perfect weapon for cracking open a pinata!
 
Oh, very tricky, the pinata idea. Nicely done!

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel
 
That's so very clever, Jim.
 
Short, sweet, and creative in triplet!
 
That one took me by surprise and made me smile. I've got a couple of canes, guess I should get cracking.

Thanks for your encouragement with our move. Texas sounds great, but a rather long commute to the University of Memphis. When my daughter gets her degree, we just might consider it.
 
Fantastic, Dr Jim :)
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?